Veritas Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Experienced Professionals AS Software Engineer
Veritas is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
The Data Protection Group drives the product strategy, roadmap, and engineering delivery of the Veritas products, which includes NetBackup, APTARE, Backup Exec, Enterprise Vault (EV), EV.cloud, eDiscovery platform, and Veritas SaaS Backup.
Veritas enables organizations to harness the power of their information, with solutions designed to serve the world’s largest and most complex heterogeneous environments.
Veritas provides industry-leading solutions that cover all platforms with backup and recovery, business continuity, software-defined storage, and information governance
About Cloud Data Protection Engineering Group:
Cloud Data Protection is very strategic area for Veritas, total spend on public cloud services continues to rise significantly and most of the top enterprises are looking at a robust Cloud Data Protection and Management Strategy. This is an exciting space to innovate and an opportunity to work with major CSPs & Cloud/Container Technology partners like AWS, Azure, Google, RedHat, VMware and many others to engineer Backup and Recovery capabilities for Cloud use cases in addition to on-premise and next Gen workloads like Kubernetes/Containers.
Development Engineers – Role (Cloud Data Protection Group):
- Software Engineers who would work in nextGen areas in Cloud, Containers and Virtualization.
- Lead research, design and implementation with latest technologies and efficient software development processes.
- Deliver enterprise class data protection capabilities with high quality and customer experience.
- Global Development Role based out of Pune with exec level visibility
What are we looking at?
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven domain experience in enterprise Data Protection software and Cloud/Container Technologies
- Experience in programming in C/C++
- Experience and/or familiarity with GoLang preferred
- Experience in designing and developing Restful APIs
- Strong preference for experience and/or familiarity with Cloud Native Application, Microservices, Storage and Kubernetes/Containers
- Experience in working on Virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V and Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack