Verloop Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Development Engineer
Verloop is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer 1. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high impact products to make customers’ lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the backend and platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers’ support experiences like butter.
|Profile||Software Development Engineer 1 – Backend|
|Experience Required||0 – 3 years|
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 0-3 years of experience in Golang / NodeJS.
- Should value simple solutions and write concise code.
- Understanding of Microservice / SaaS based application development paradigms
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-growing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight.
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Build feature components in the product backend.
- Have a keen eye for detail to make sure systems are running smoothly.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to ensure smooth interoperability between microservices.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here