Verloop Software Development Engineer – Backend
Verloop is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer(Backend). For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high impact products to make customers’ lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the backend and platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers’ support experiences like butter.
|Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior level|
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages such as Golang / NodeJS.
- Knowledge of both SQL AND No-SQL Database technologies
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience in distributed systems with a keen eye for scaling and high availability.
- Comfortable building microservices and SaaS-based application behavior.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving and coding skills
- Good understanding of Design patterns
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable and quality code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy software and evaluate user feedback