Vestas Off-Campus drive in Chennai 2020 | Hiring For Trainee Engineer
Vestas is hiring for the position of Trainee Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Describe the Department
Control Infrastructure is responsible for delivering optimized and reliable control solutions for our Wind Turbines including the functional safety. This includes the real-time communication backbone that ties all the distributed control nodes together, the real time operating system of the control nodes and the high-level functionality that control all operation in the turbine. CI is responsible for maintaining the man machine & plant interface, service functionality, sensing (wind, azimuth, yawing, tower acceleration), AUX power supply & backup.
We are a team of around 200+ engineers spread between Denmark, Portugal & India working in a highly innovative technology-centric and process significant environment.
|Exp Needed||0 – 1 year|
|Degree Needed||M.Tech / ME – CS, ECE, EE, Mechatronics|
- You will be part of a team providing engineering solutions to non-standard products and existing products.
- This involves below responsibilities e.g. addressing the issues reported from field and root cause analysis & problem solving related to turbines in operation, support the service technical team across the globe that keeps our turbine fleet running, support to sales organization by addressing new solution requirements and technology development.
- The work involves high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements.
- You will mainly work with addressing the issues specific to personalized systems in the turbine and developing solutions having close collaboration with the system leads.
- You will be responsible for verification of the solution on all levels, including software tests (in-house) and field verification.
- You will be also responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
- Education Qualification : M.Tech / ME – CS, ECE, EE, Mechatronics
- Sound knowledge on programming techniques
- Knowledge on Object Oriented & State based software design
- Knowledge in the real time embedded systems machine control domain
- Knowledge of dynamical mechanical systems
- Experience in Control system using MATLAB Simulink(not mandatory).
- Interest and knowledge with product or technology development
- You are very good at programming & have that natural ability of problem solving.
- You are innovative, problem-solving, results-oriented and have a solid sense of responsibility
- You are able to meet your deadlines with the good quality output
- You have a creative approach to new opportunities and out of box thought process
- You succeed as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here