Viasat Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Intern Software Engineer
Viasat is hiring for Intern – Software Engineer Position. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider.
Viasat was founded in 1986. Today, we have over 5900 employees globally and in the year ending March 2019, our revenues were ~$2.3 Billion.
You could be working on (When absorbed as Full time Engineer):
- a. Virtualized wireless communications systems
- b. Distributed private & public cloud applications
- c. Web applications
- d. Systems & Cloud infrastructure
- e. IP Networks & controllers
|Work Location||India – Chennai|
|Profile||Intern – Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, IT or related fields
- Exposure or desire to work with any of the following; Python, C/C++, ReactJS, Ansible and many more in Software Development and Test Automation
- Experience with or desire to learn Linux
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Open to work in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
Additional Requirements and information
Minimum education: High School Diploma or GED
Years of experience: 0-1 years
Travel: Up to 10%
Citizenship: Indian Citizenship required
Worker Classification: Temporary Employee
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here