[Apply Now] Vimeo Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Intern
Vimeo Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Bangalore – India, Remote|
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be an intern(HTML/CSS/JS) and would love to explore an opportunity where you can contribute and grow along our team in Vimeo.
What you will do:
- Participating in taking decisions regarding user experience and providing feedback
- Maintain and deploy various features across multiple products within Vimeo
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs, and respond to support requests.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Learn a lot while making significant contribution
- Understanding business requirements
- Contributing towards code reviews
Skill and Knowledge you should possess:
- 2020 graduate from a reputed university
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Flexibility to work in any Engineering role.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here