Vodafone Data Center Network Engineer
Vodafone is hiring for the position of data center network engineer. For more such updates related to off-campus drives, internship drives are active on our website.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast, and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Role||Data center network engineer|
- Follows the network operations processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of network operations including project initiations, system requirements, incident management and cost base management operational excellence;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to preventive maintenance and acceptance tests;
- Ensures other activities are conducted according to the highest level of operations standards in line with KPIs, (eg making sure planned outages don’t exceed the given time limit):;
- Delivers tasks relating to updating Customer Care / Account / Service Managers in line with process and ensuring customer SLA delivery, service availability, quality and continuity assurance;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of end to end Customer Service assurance with a focus on high availability, minimum restoration times and customer management;
- Provides support to help maintain solid relations with vendors and partners;
- Assists colleagues to ensure the availability, performance, and scalability of the network systems and to support the achievement of the network operations strategy;
- Performs assigned tasks in support of the consolidation of the Service Assurance function for IT and Networks, (incidents, problem and change management) for both fixed and mobile;
- Performs assigned tasks related to planning, scheduling, implementing and testing new services, new features, and network expansions;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Mobile and Network Security
- Dev Ops
- cloud service and Delivery Management
- Automation and Robotics