Vymo Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Freshers AS Frontend Web Developer
Vymo is hiring for the position of Frontend Web Developer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Vymo is a San Francisco-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital. Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant who captures sales activities automatically learns from top performers, and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 60+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali. Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
|Exp Needed||2+ years|
|Job Profile||Frontend Web Developer|
A Day in Your Life
- You will create the FE component, own the FE application, create reusable components and contribute to the development of the FE components
- You will be designing and building modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
- You will own meetings with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications to review application requirements and interface designs.
- You will Identify web-based user interactions and own the development and implementation of highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- You will own the Troubleshooting interface software and debugging of application codes.
- You will develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- You will Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- You will document application changes and developing updates.
What you would have done:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Have 2+ years of strong front-end development experience and knowledge of progressive web applications
- Have experience with REST-based APIs
- Have a Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles along with React-hooks, CSS3, and HTML5 and all major modern browsers
- Have experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Have affinity with good UX and should be able to work with UX designers and assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Have knowledge of patterns and mechanisms of the interactions between front-end and back-end
- Have experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in a work-from-anywhere environment
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles to write clean and maintainable code