What is the best way to get a job in India?
Well I guess, you are a jobseeker whether working in a company looking for a job change or a fresher looking for off-campus opportunities. If you lie in any one of these categories then you have come to the right place.
In this blog, you will know about the best ways by which you can get a job in India.
The best way to get a job in India are as follows :
- Career Pages
- Amcat /e-litmus/co-cubes exam
- Breaking Hierarchy.
The next way by which you can find the required job is via career pages. Every company has a career page.
- Go to google.com and type the name of the company in which you are interested and then give a space and type career. (like “Amazon career”).
- Now just find the required job post that suits your profile on their career page and then apply on it.
The second most used way to get a job is LinkedIn. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced professional, no problem LinkedIn will help you to find a job.
Steps to get a job from LinkedIn are as follows :
- Visit linkedin.com.
- If you don’t have an account then create one.
- Complete your account by filling up the necessary details.
- Use LinkedIn search to find a job. (like if you are searching software engineer jobs then type “software engineer” in the search and then select the job tab).
- After you have found a job that suits your profile, then you got two options.
- Apply to the job directly.
- Ask for a referral.
- After your resume gets selected, the company will initiate its hiring process.
Thing to keep in mind while asking for a referral :
- Ask for a referral via direct message option at LinkedIn.
- Be straight to the point.
- Ask multiple employees, because it increases your chances of getting referred.
And that’s it, if you follow these steps then you are definitely going to get your dream job.
Amcat /elitmus/co cubes exam
If you are a fresher then this is probably the best way to get a job. These three sites have many job listings and most of these jobs are for freshers but even experienced people could find a job.
So steps involved to get a job are:
- Register yourself to the amcat/ e-litmus/co-cubes site.
- Pay the required amount for the exam.
- Give the exam.
- Apply to jobs that are listed on those sites.
- Give the interview.
- That’s it wait for the interview result.
You can give all three examinations but if you want to give one then I would suggest that give e-litmus. The reason behind is that the pay package of jobs listed on e-litmus is higher than amcat and co-cubes.
Breaking Hierarchy was founded to help people in the tech domain to find quality jobs without hassles and apply to them with ease.
In tech related jobs, getting your first job is sometimes the hardest part and being well aware of the fact, our focus is mainly on internships and freshers related jobs.
We give priority to jobs for freshers but also make sure to provide our users looking for experienced jobs a quality experience.
We have also listed various internship openings so that you don’t have to go anywhere.