Zebra Technologies Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer I
Zebra Technologies is hiring for Software Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
|Profile||Software Engineer I|
- Active involvement in low to medium level technical design, coding, unit and integration testing, debugging and Product documentation.
- Chip in across the entire software product life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Ensure consistency to organizational development standards, procedures, and design/coding practices.
- Collaborate with other developers with design issues identified during programming and test phases.
- Assist in creating new development standards, coding technique and procedures. Also carries out these standards.
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge in the following technologies.
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here