Zebra Technologies Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Test Engineer I
Zebra Technologies is hiring for Test Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun
|Profile||Test Engineer. I|
- Works on Finishing the phases of Test engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and innovative approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering / related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics).
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Quantitative and problem solving skills
- Bug reporting tools exposure
- Should have knowledge of Database Queries
- Self-motivated, quick learner, independent, detail oriented, positive and with a can do demeanor.
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Mobile application /Automation testing knowledge / experience a plus.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here