ZEBRA Web Developer
ZEBRA is hiring for the position of Web Developer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We empower the front line of business in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare and other industries to achieve a performance edge. We deliver industry-tailored, end-to-end solutions that intelligently connect people, assets and data to help our customers make business-critical decisions.
Our market-leading solutions elevate the shopping experience, track and handle inventory as well as improve supply chain efficiency and patient care. Ranked on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers for the last three years, Zebra helps our customers capture their edge.
We are nurturing and encouraging our employee’s growth through career shadowing, mentorship, flexible work arrangements and Zebra’s GEM appreciation/recognition program
Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where our employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. As we celebrate our 5 decades of success, this is a phenomenal time to be part of our team of Builders, Doers and Problem Solvers and make your mark for the 6th one!!! We are excited to hear from you!
Zebra is waiting for you!
|Job Profile||Web Developer|
|Work Location||Bangalore, India|
- Develops less sophisticated potential electronic data processing applications and prepares design proposals to reflect cost, time and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the corporation.
- Utilizes unit tests and protocols for evaluation of system performance.
- Conducts analysis of systems specifications and uses the latest analysis/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Should be customer-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions
- Provides timely resolution of problems or critical issue on behalf of customer.
- Performs system upgrades including planning and scheduling, coordination and deploying.
- Ensures availability and performance of systems and application environments through proactive as well as reactive analysis and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent experience with 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to understand end user issues
- Technical hands-on experience in trouble shooting
- Experience in documenting and maintaining up to date systems procedures
- Shown analytical skills with experience in performing in a fast-paced, high growth, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements