Zeta Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Freshers AS Software Development Engineer
Zeta is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer – Full Stack. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner.
We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
What is the job like?
As a Software Development Engineer, you will engage in product engineering efforts at Zeta and work with world class dev teams to develop game-changing, globally distributed, Web 2.0 products used by millions worldwide.
You will be involved in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, deployment etc, and will be chiefly expected to deliver clean, testable and well-designed code for the same.
Who should apply for this post?
- You have the makings of an ace developer – impressive problem solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent.
- You are passionate about programming and delivering, clean, test-covered, well-designed, scalable code.
- You have a good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOPs, Design Patterns, algorithms, data structures, networking etc and are not rigid with respect to choice of technology, are relatively platform agnostic, and open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand.
- You are acquainted with / have mastered a few of the below skills/tools
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum etc)
- Active Blogger
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- You wrote your first program on a ZX Spectrum (Add extra points if you still own the wicked cool box)
- Ability to rattle off the names of every planet from Issac Asimov’s Foundation
- Trilogy in reverse alphabetical order
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere in India. Our products revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.
Here’s what we’ve built so far:
- Zeta Tax Benefits: Fully-digitized employee tax-benefits programme that helps employees save over 80k in taxes and helps organisations save up 90% of their time and resources
- Zeta Express: A corporate cafeteria solution that makes cafeterias automated and completely cashless
- Zeta Super Card: An advanced card-based payment solution that is 10x more secure than bank-issued cards
- Zeta Spotlight: A digitized rewards, recognition and gifting solution that is easy to distribute and easy to spend