Zscaler Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Associate Software Engineer
Zscaler is hiring for the position of Associate Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
*** Fresher who are available for 6 months of internship in Jan’2021 can only apply ***
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Associate Software Engineer will report to the Sr. Director, Software Engineering. As an Intern, you will be part of a highly talented team that has built a groundbreaking “In the Cloud” web and email security solution. High performance and scalability are the hallmarks of this highly distributed and multi-tenant cloud.
We develop innovative solutions that are transforming the internet security business, and millions of users rely on our service for data protection and comprehensive security. We also provide real-time analytics to our customers for unmatched visibility and maintain a state-of-the-art NOC. The development team works on web filtering, policy enforcement, next-gen firewall, sandboxing, DLP, and mobile user solutions. Being responsive to our customers and delivering industry-leading mission-critical solutions require precise engineering and a philosophy of continuous improvement, both areas in which Zscaler engineers excel.
|Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Degree Required||Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.|
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and
- manage petabytes and customer data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in programming languages – C
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills
- Strong in fundamentals – High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory optimization, Fault Tolerance, etc
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in design/code reviews and preferably in writing automatable unit and integration tests
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here