Zscaler Off Campus drive hiring For Associate Software Engineer
Zscaler is hiring for the position of Associate Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
*** Fresher who are available for 6 months of internship in Jan’2021 can only apply ***
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Associate Software Engineer, DevTest will report to the Director of Engineering who will be helping our Engineering team to build quality in products that secure applications and data.
We develop innovative solutions that are transforming the internet security business, and millions of users rely on our service for data protection and comprehensive security. We also provide real-time analytics to our customers for unmatched visibility and maintain a state-of-the-art NOC. The development team works on web filtering, policy enforcement, next-gen firewall, sandboxing, DLP, and mobile user solutions. Being responsive to our customers and delivering industry-leading mission-critical solutions require precise engineering and a philosophy of continuous improvement, both areas in which Zscaler engineers excel.
|Work Location||Chandigarh / Bangalore, India|
|Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for white box and unit testing complex features which include implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios that help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Support production issues
- Passion and knack for identifying tests that break the code
- Comfort with Java or Python or C programming and a strong grasp of operating systems concepts
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of web test automation
- Understanding of PKI, network security technologies and protocols
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of RESTful APIs, threading, and performance testing
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here