Zycus Off-Campus drive in Mumbai 2020 | Hiring For Trainee Software Engineer
Zycus is hiring for the position of Trainee Software Engineer – Systems. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is hiring for Trainee Software Engineer – Systems who would work on setting up infrastructure for our applications.
|Profile||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Exp Needed||0-1 years|
|Degree Needed||B.E (IT/CS) / ME|
- Supporting Zycus Products and troubleshooting issues on production environment
- Application Monitoring, Infrastructure monitoring, Database Monitoring etc
- Upgrade of Applications like Jboss/Tomcat
- Maintenance of Application servers, web servers
Incumbent After training will grow in any of the following aspects: (May include 24×7 support)
- Site Reliability Team /Cloud Support
- Deployment Team
- Configuration and Build Engineer
- 0-1 years of experience
- Decent conceptual knowledge Java, Linux and RDBMS
- Knowledge of Linux Commands
- Knowledge of Databases like SQL/MYSQL/Oracle
- Knowledge on programming and scripting would be an advantage. – Not mandatory
- Qualification: B.E (IT/CS) / ME
- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 environment
- Good to have: REDHAT certification, Java Certification
- Must have 2019 / 2020 passed out
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here